This post has been read 81 times!
- “Unrelated to Russia, Russia, Russia (although the Radical Left doesn’t use the name Russia anymore since the issuance of the Mueller Report), House Committee now plays the seldom used “Contempt” card on our great A.G. & Sec. of Commerce – this time on the Census. Dems play a much tougher game than the Republicans did when they had the House Majority. Republicans will remember! “This has already been argued before the U.S. Supreme Court, but the House doesn’t want to wait. This is a common thread between all of the Committees – do whatever you can to embarrass the Trump Administration (and Republicans), attack the Trump Administration. This is campaigning by the Dems.” Attorney David Bruno. So true! In the meantime they are getting NO work done on Drug Pricing, Infrastructure & many other things.
- After 3 1/2 years, our wonderful Sarah Huckabee Sanders will be leaving the White House at the end of the month and going home to the Great State of Arkansas….
- “It is the assessment of the U.S. government that Iran is responsible for today’s attacks in the Gulf of Oman….”
- While I very much appreciate P.M. Abe going to Iran to meet with Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, I personally feel that it is too soon to even think about making a deal. They are not ready, and neither are we!
- Oil tanker on fire after being hit by torpedo in Straits of Hormuz
- Massive riots in Hong Kong protesting mainland China’s scary fascist plan to extradite anyone they want to China to be imprisoned and killed, more than likely
- The House Oversight and Reform CMTE votes to hold Attorney General Barr and Commerce Sec. Ross in contempt of Congress for defying subpoenas for information regarding the Trump administration’s decision to add a citizenship question on the 2020 census.
- Twitter shut down the account of Project Veritas when they exposed the whistle-blower from Pinterest detailing how they censor pro-life voices
- Thanks to
@Liz_Wheeler and @OANN for covering the evolving PINTEREST story last night: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hj7XK0qrCgQ … #LifeCensored
- The DOJ will investigate whether the CIA committed treason
- New York passes rent protection law
- Nothing exemplifies the irrational ideology-over-reality of these uneducated morons on the far-left better than this vaccination debate.
- God bless Florida
- NBC under Andy Lack is going to shit
- Hope Hicks is back (thank goodness)
- True patriot
- Trump is using his lawyers to drum up excuses to ouster a skank who can’t take a hint and leave on her own
- Even the official protected classes under the Civil Rights Act (i.e. black males) and the unofficial above-the-law Hollywood Oscar winners are not immune to #MeToo. Cuba Gooding Jr arrested for groping a bar at a club. Shame on him for wanting some action. Shame. Shame.
- Trump is turning the Executive Branch into a branch of his hotels. He wants the space station to be the first space hotel. He runs hotels on the ground. I know what he is thinking, “Space hotel” Now, his paint designs for the new Air Force One look a lot like his own personal jet.
- The F-35 is a lemon. That is why Trump was so happy to sell them to Poland, and he had one fly over the White House. He is a snake oil salesman.
- The city towed city cars illegally parking using placards
- Horrible abusive parents become apoplectic when Albany passes law banning religious exemptions from vaccinations
- Another American dies in the Dominican Republic. At this point, anyone dumb enough to go there should be scorned.
- British nurse is a serial killer of babies
- Cops think the liquor in the minibars in Puerto Rica are bootleg and contains deadly methanol