This post has been read 114 times!
- “Democrats had to quickly take down a tweet called “Kids In Cages, Inhumane Treatment at the Border,” because the horrible picture used was from the Obama years. Very embarrassing!
- The Pledge of Allegiance to our great Country, in St. Louis Park, Minnesota, is under siege. That is why I am going to win the Great State of Minnesota in the 2020 Election. People are sick and tired of this stupidity and disloyalty to our wonderful USA!
- The big subject today at the White House Social Media Summit will be the tremendous dishonesty, bias, discrimination and suppression practiced by certain companies. We will not let them get away with it much longer. The Fake News Media will also be there, but for a limited period
- The White House will be hosting a very big and very important Social Media Summit today. Would I have become President without Social Media? Yes (probably)! At its conclusion, we will all go to the beautiful Rose Garden for a News Conference on the Census and Citizenship.
- or a very nervous and skinny version of Pocahontas (1/1024th), as your President, rather than what you have now, so great looking and smart, a true Stable Genius! Sorry to say that even Social Media would be driven out of business along with, and finally, the Fake News Media!”
- Top Puerto Rico official arrested by FBI for corruption in wake of hurricane relief scandals
- Atlanta cop steals $500 from homicide victim
- Angela Merkel tremors
- Tommy Robinson jailed in UK again for the crime of journalism
- Harvey Weinstein can’t keep lawyers from quitting
- More embarrassment for Norah O’Donnell and CBS
- 3D printer makes $20,000 Lambo
- Most new RX have little efficacy
- Google admits to listening to home gadgets like Nest thermostats
- Future Bentley to be self-cheafeured
- @OANN explores death of free speech in socialism around the world
- In the age of woke, this man tries the false outrage move over being short